On 2/10/14, 3:24 PM, Dicebot wrote:
On Monday, 10 February 2014 at 23:15:35 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Taking a look at
https://www.bountysource.com/trackers/383571-d-programming-language,
however, reveals that there's little attention to those bugs, in SPITE
of the fact that contributions on HARDER problems on the SAME project
continued as furiously as ever, if not more.

Interesting, I had directly the opposite impression when went through
the bountysource list. Lot of issues have pull requests provided but are
stalled because of slow feedback cycle.

Same difference. A bunch of people can pull, I'm hardly the bottleneck. It just means I failed to convince the community to get those bounties done.