On Monday, 10 February 2014 at 14:21:59 UTC, Chris wrote:
The first time I stated ./terminal it worked fine (including Ctrl+) until I hit Ctrl+Shift. It went on strike right there. After restarting, anytime I click Ctrl it just hangs.

Weird, it must be sending a special escape sequence on it.... it works for me though on my 0.4.4 xfce terminal.... well, mostly works, I got the *terminal* to freeze up by opening and closing a few tabs, blargh.

idk what the problem is though, I'd say give ncurses a try and if it works for you, that should be good.