On 2/11/14, 10:12 AM, Brad Anderson wrote:
I think it got off to a bad start because it was private and even after
it was public it wasn't talked about much within the community (it was
hard to even find because it wouldn't turn up in Trello's search). I use
and enjoy Trello at work so personally I think I'd try to get everyone
to give it another shot if it were up to me.

I'm also in favor of a second go, particularly since I've initiated the first one :o). I'm still using Trello for tracking personal stuff, though not nearly as frequently as to make a big difference.