On Wednesday, 19 February 2014 at 17:22:37 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
I expect any issues encountered with the other platforms to be minor, and
hopefully switching gdc and ldc will be fairly painless too.

Once you get past the 6 months spent re-writing 70% of the existing
gdc and ldc glue code. ;)

Iain, there are two groups of programmers. One says "That should be quite straightforward." The other says "That sounds like a lot of work."

My experience in the software industry suggests that it is usually the latter group that gets the job done!

Steve