Dimitar Kolev wrote:
Please stop discussing library names. There are bigger concerns with the D
language.

        True

The name does not make the functionality. But if you want to talk about names,
> Tango sounds old to me. It is a dance and it sounds like it came from the 60s.
Phobos has this sci-fi note to it. Maybe because some of us are fans of star
craft protos:).

And now I'll go ahead and add some noise here ;) Phobos sounds *much* older to me since I associate it with the god of fear in Greek mythology (plus, is the god of fear really a good symbol for any software project? :)

                Jerome
--
mailto:jeber...@free.fr
http://jeberger.free.fr