On Saturday, 31 May 2014 at 22:54:28 UTC, Kiith-Sa wrote:
Looks better than what we have now.

Doesn't look as good/to the point/'new' as e.g. http://www.rust-lang.org/ or https://www.dartlang.org/ , I suspect the main problem is content of the front page (wall of text, 'too much stuff' instead of simple short points), not as much design. I'd also suggest experimenting with a less "regular" layout.

I think the trick is to have very brief 'above the fold' content. This trick is used by a lot of news publications and several websites. I think if we put a tagline and just a couple of points at the top of the page, then put details below the fold, it would look cleaner. I think Dart presents itself a lot better in that manner. When you are at the top you see just a little bit of information. As you scroll down a tour of the language is revealed to you.