On Sunday, 1 June 2014 at 13:29:38 UTC, w0rp wrote:
I just updated the site. Here are the main changes.

* The background is now dark. I tried a linear-gradient for a little bit, but it made scrolling down the page much, much slower. I shall try out drawing a gradient in GIMP instead. * The column on the right gets fixed when you scroll down, but the Bootstrap tool for this has a bug when you scroll all the way to the bottom some times which I need to get fixed.
* I added a download page I wrote a bit of text for.

Check out the download page here.

http://w0rp.com:8010/download

I find the dark background pretty hard on the eyes in contrast
with the light foreground, maybe it's just me but I preferred the
light one.