On Sunday, 15 June 2014 at 21:11:38 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
On Sunday, 15 June 2014 at 16:06:08 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Sunday, 15 June 2014 at 13:50:10 UTC, Peter Alexander wrote:

Had some good time of my own debugging Boost::Spirit2 >_<

That's simply an impossible task! ;-P

If spending only reasonable time is in question - oh yes. If you are eager to spend months of spare time - there are some possibilities ;) btw ironically this is when I have felt in love with generic paradigm, with reasoning "wow, this is kind of cool despite all C++ madness, how cool it can be with same language implementation?".

..or it is just form of Stockholm syndrome.