On 6/24/14, 9:03 AM, Alix Pexton wrote:
On 22/06/2014 9:52 AM, Alix Pexton wrote:
I feel that most of the new logos that have been proposed lately are too
much of a departure from what we already have, so I'm throwing a few of
my own designs into the ring.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3i8FWPuOpryQU9OQlMydXJmeTQ/edit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3i8FWPuOpryMmJZSnpkdnNyR2M/edit

A...

In the spirit of being my own harshest critic, I did one more logo that
addresses my biggest gripe with the originals. While the originals were
still distinctive at small sizes, the incorporated letter-Ds became
illegible. This revision retains the same character but with more
clarity when shrunk.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3i8FWPuOpryYWxJOXUwYU8yQ0U/edit

A...

I really like this. With all the three-faced cube designs I worry a little that it's saying "3D" instead of "D language" but I mostly don’t care; this is a very good-looking logo.