On 7/9/2014 3:05 PM, w0rp wrote:

* An API for creating form handlers, especially for creating instances
of models in the ORM through forms. (Django Form and ModelForm)

What I've started doing, and absolutely love so far, is to write my forms purely in the HTML template (with a little bit a custom tags/attributes), then use Adam's HTML DOM to read that HTML form and generate all the backend form-handing *from* the HTML form, including all the appropriate per-field "validation failed".

I'm finding this works a lot better than defining forms in the backend code and then trying to generate the HTML I want from that.

* An HTML template system which doesn't eat memory at compile time and
where changes can be made while the development server is running.

Mustache-D:

https://github.com/repeatedly/mustache-d

Unfortunately it *only* supports runtime processing right now, but it's a fairly nice little templating system. The claims of being "logicless" are total BS, but a *truly* logicless system would be useless anyway.