On 14/07/14 08:13, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
I'm among the minority that REALLY care about this, and it's clear (and it's
been made clear) that if I'm not prepared to work on it myself, then it won't
move forward.

I was one of the people who (gently, I hope) made that suggestion to you. I hope it's understood that (i) I'm speaking for me, not "the D community", and (ii) I was hoping to motivate rather than demotivate you.

I'm sorry if that wasn't the case, because I do value your take on this issue, and however much pushback you receive, I've always been very glad to have you forcefully arguing this corner.