On Tuesday, 29 July 2014 at 21:47:16 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
There's a pretty negative article about disqus making the rounds:

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/2c19of/your_users_deserve_better_than_disqus/

Since we're considering adding disqus flow to our docs, we better think this well. Any thoughts?

Previous discussions have mentioned plenty of Disqus downsides already, I'm not sure much more can be said.

I have proposed some alternative solutions (wiki or forum integration), but IIRC I didn't get any feedback to my proposals.

If dlang.org is to be hosted by Vibe.d, the project could handle documentation comments as well.