On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 23:04:20 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
We've made great progress fixing bugs - but if they aren't reported, they don't get fixed. Please make sure all the ones you encounter are filed on bugzilla.

Yes, the reports are getting filed - I don't mean to suggest that bugs are not getting fixed (some I've filed have been already been fixed, and I usually at least hear back about them within a couple of days), just sharing my thoughts and experiences developing with D over the past 6 months. In all, the positives significantly outweigh the negatives and the situation continues to improve.