On Tuesday, 16 December 2014 at 15:39:06 UTC, bitwise wrote:

You'll notice that the engine code is not D code...

Hmm... Indeed.. I just assumed when I saw Walter get all excited ;)

D will work on most of those platforms just fine if you abandon the GC and exception handler.

Unfortunately, I don't know D-compiler/runtime well enough to actually try to get this to work, so I'll have to wait for an official port =/

Just out of curiosity though, what do you use for a level editor? One of my main interests in D is the reflection system for runtime script-tweaking and auto-serialization.

I have an engine of my own, but it's development slowly ground to a halt as I got fed up trying to achieve all the features I wanted using C++. Lately, I've been learning D and starting to look into porting it.
^^^

@manu I think my question got barried...