On 1/8/15 9:16 AM, Kiith-Sa wrote:

This is a problem with naming, not with DDox. It would look bad
regardless of generator, or regardless of documentation at all. You
could make it look slightly less bad, but you might end up hurting other
documentation. (I'm not implying  it should be renamed (bad reason for
breaking compatibility), but I see no point in changing doc generation
just because of some bad naming.)

Sigh. No matter how I look at it, the same name repeated FOUR times only evokes Java's factory factory etc. -- Andrei
  • 4x4 Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
    • Re: 4x4 Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d
    • Re: 4x4 aldanor via Digitalmars-d
      • Re: 4x4 Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
        • Re: 4x4 Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d
          • Re: 4x4 Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
            • Re: 4x4 Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d
            • Re: 4x4 Kiith-Sa via Digitalmars-d
              • Re: 4x4 Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
                • Re: 4... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d
                • Re: 4... Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d
                • Re: 4... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
                • Re: 4... Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d
          • Re: 4x4 eles via Digitalmars-d
            • Re: 4x4 Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d