On Thursday, 8 January 2015 at 21:14:43 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
I don't think there is a way.

version(Ddoc) dummy prototypes maybe. But that gets painful.

Though I think the compiler should NOT do conditional compilation when generating documentation. Instead, I'd prefer to just put it all out and then maybe group.

So the doc would actually list the separate entries under all version headers. Not just OS, but arch or custom bits too. Then the user can see it all. Then by attaching classes to the outputted data you could easily do a filter by OS.