On 2015-01-08 22:01, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

core.stdc.config is not technically a standard C header, and it seems
pretty strange. I'm going to leave that one alone unless someone objects.

Shouldn't this then be documented like any other druntime/Phobos module.

There are many cases where the members are dependent on the OS. The one
that strikes me as the most OS dependent (so far) is errno.d. I'm
guessing that only one of those docs is going to go into the online
docs? Is there a standard way to make them all show up (with nice
categories to show which OS they apply to) which is not painful?

If not, then we really need a good way to solve this... An idea might be
to make a switch that tells the compiler to override it's internal
predefinitions (e.g. compile with -DWin32 on Linux) just for doc
generation, and have the resulting page have a way to "flavor" the page
based on the OS you select or browse from.

That would be cool.

--
/Jacob Carlborg