On Sunday, 11 January 2015 at 02:32:00 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 01:45:25 +0000
dajones via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:

> ah, so that was trolling?

You keep taking the bait.
sure. just be sure to keep it fun enough for me, so i don't get bored.

You think it's fun to lose what little credibility you had.

> i'm so sorry... i was thinking that you're
> just a lonely old man and have noone to talk with.
When you have self professed fantasies about collecting dirty old men you will probably start imagining them everywhere you go.
no need to imagine something that i clearly see with my eyes. yet my
imagination adding some... juice to the scene.

Ok you win, you're more perverted and sick than I am.

Congrats.

> or i just can't
> realise that shitting their own pants is what they call > "trolling" this
> times... o tempora, o mores...

"shitting their own pants"

Your wit knows no bounds.
that's 'cause i'm endlessly smart.