On 1/18/15 12:35 AM, Kapps wrote:
On Sunday, 18 January 2015 at 02:18:16 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
I took the better part of today working on this:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/780. See demo
at http://erdani.com/d/.

What do you all think? Is it an improvement over what we have now?

I'd appreciate your help with reviewing and pulling this, and also
with improving the colors (which I'm terrible at) and page tracking as
mentioned in the pull request.

Thanks,

Andrei

Not sure if it's related to any of this, but the main page now contains
broken links to the Library Reference.

Instead of going to /phobos/index.html, it's going to
/phobos/index.html.html. Doesn't happen from forum.dlang.org, only
dlang.org.

Ouch, a lot of links got björked. Fixed and uploaded: https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/commit/13cc207be4635f4e1b847b439c7191e751e503d5