On 1/19/15 9:37 AM, DaveG wrote:
I need to fix a few things tonight. Also, is there some way to know what
the current page is when generating the html? It would be nice to know
what page you are currently on. Actually now that I think of it, with
sub-navigation I also need to know the parent so it can be expanded when
on a sub-page. I can do it in javascript, but that's not ideal.

Sadly no. You have the title of the current page as $(TITLE) which is by default the extensionless filename but many pages are setting differently.

I think javascript is the way to go.

Should we pull my stuff so the others come on top of it?