On 1/20/2015 5:21 AM, DaveG wrote:
On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 18:46:24 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

Should we pull my stuff so the others come on top of it?

I'm new to git (and github) so I don't know the process. I just cloned
your branch locally and have been working off that. I assume I can fork
master and push my changes to that and then do a pull request. Is this
correct? If that's the case you shouldn't have to pull your changes
(although you may want to just for the history and to close the request,
I don't know).

-Dave

Fork first, clone your fork, create a new branch, make changes, push to your fork, create a PR from the new branch [1].

As I learned on my first PR, you'll want to create separate branches for each unrelated change. Once you submit a PR, further changes pushed to that branch will be added to it.

[1] https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request/