On 2015-01-19 18:00, DaveG wrote:

The vertical menu expanded from the top works well with relatively few
items (in the case of bootstrap, eight). Personally, I don't think that
method works well with many items (we currently show 13, and up to 26
when expanded). It is particularly weird when the menu takes up more
than the height of the screen and you loose the context of where you
are. Maybe I'm in the minority, what do other people think?

I think we already have do many items in the menu, this would be a good opportunity to reorganize the menu a bit.

--
/Jacob Carlborg