On Tuesday, 27 January 2015 at 08:07:11 UTC, ketmar wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 01:32:21 +0000, Mike wrote:

In fact, it is the attitude against change that has put me on the fence about D, when I was quite an advocate about a year ago. It has also made me reluctant to put forth the necessary effort to study and make any significant contributions because the controversy, as exhibited here, would likely erase my entire investment. Instead, I have begun
exploring other options while keeping one foot on the raft.
heh. i was very passionate about D, and i started the process of
migration of all our work projects (i'm a head of software company with ~100 employees, if anybody is interested) to D. but then i realised that D -- being a best programming language i've seen in my life -- is a toy project. just think about it as a personal toy. and then you'll know what
expect from it.

perfect then gtfo be a gaping asshole with your employees. or
anywhere else just not here. gtfo ketmar