On Tuesday, 27 January 2015 at 08:07:11 UTC, ketmar wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 01:32:21 +0000, Mike wrote:

i started the process of migration of all our work projects (i'm a head of software company with ~100 employees, if anybody is interested) to D. but then i realised that D -- being a best programming language i've seen in my life -- is a toy project. just think about it as a personal toy. and then you'll know what expect from it.

I'm interested! I'm interested! ;-P

Our jobs are similar: we have to scout out new technologies for our companies, and, with an hand on the hearth and fingers crossed, we have to judge the risks/benefits about spending money and time on them.

It's not an easy job in my opinion, expecially nowadays with all that trees in the forest...

I strongly believe in D, and we have migrated all our major projects over it, but sometimes, when I'm alone with my thoughts, I not sure if the "force is strong in me" like at the beginning...

Well, we'll see: alea iacta est.

---
Paolo