On 29/01/2015 9:09 p.m., user wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 12:02:25 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
GUI does not belong to Phobos.

That's the only reason I use Java instead of D. If GUI is not in phobos,
it has no guaranteed support. Of course this is because I only create
GUI desktop application.

Apparently this is only my issue, all others seems to be ok with no GUI
in phobos.

Right now I won't be suggesting any form of GUI toolkit. So even if this got into phobos it wouldn't help most people. It'll take at least a couple of years even if we Devisualization.Window is agreed to be the standard window/context creation library in the D community.

Getting a GUI toolkit into phobos isn't in the near future. So I won't be pretending it is.

I do hope though in a few years time, we can work with GUI's semi decently cross platform.