On Sunday, 15 February 2015 at 04:24:12 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
On Saturday, 14 February 2015 at 06:56:00 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
Craig,

I have signed up on Melange as a potential mentor, user name
russel_winder.

Thank you.

Russel,

I haven't yet heard from Martin on his Melange name. Do you mind me putting your name down as assistant administrator if by submission time I still haven't heard from Martin (tomorrow or Wednesday). I assume I will be able to fix that after the fact, but I can't even submit the proposal unless of I have an assistant name, and so far you are the only one signed up on Melange that I know of.

Cheers,

Craig