On Tuesday, 17 February 2015 at 11:52:15 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Mon, 2015-02-16 at 21:20 +0000, CraigDillabaugh via Digitalmars-d wrote:

[…]
I haven't yet heard from Martin on his Melange name. Do you mind me putting your name down as assistant administrator if by submission time I still haven't heard from Martin (tomorrow or Wednesday). I assume I will be able to fix that after the fact, but I can't even submit the proposal unless of I have an
assistant name, and so far you are the only one signed up on
Melange that I know of.

That is fine. Consider me duly signed up for the role, albeit
temporarily.

Russel. Can you accept my invitation to be adminstrator (perhaps you received and email about this), but who knows, that is the most baffling registration process I've ever been a part of ....