On Thursday, 19 February 2015 at 12:12:20 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Thu, 2015-02-19 at 04:28 +0000, Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
[…]

Russel. Can you accept my invitation to be adminstrator (perhaps you received and email about this), but who knows, that is the most baffling registration process I've ever been a part of ....

I logged in and now it tells me I am an administrator. So something did
something :-)

So, the Google folks told me you had to accept the invitation, but you apparently did nothing other than log in and now the Melange site is telling me our proposal is now complete. Seems about par for the course.

Anyway, thanks Russel! You've been a great help. The person from Google said that I should be able to switch administrators, but they did not seem to have any idea on how that would be done, but I will make sure you don't get stuck as admin.

Martin, have you signed up for Melange yet? To busy with the release stuff maybe :o)

Cheers,
Craig