On Tuesday, 24 February 2015 at 16:18:45 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 2/24/15 4:44 AM, "Marc =?UTF-8?B?U2Now7x0eiI=?= <schue...@gmx.net>" wrote:
As one example, here is what I originally suggested:
http://wiki.dlang.org/User:Schuetzm/scope

Walter and I discussed this proposal at length several times.

Is there a place where the outcome of such discussions is documented?

This feels inappropriate like asking for additional paperwork. Still, there are so many heated discussions going on here. It might be helpful to know what was considered, what was decided and for what reason. Then again, maybe I just did not get the memo.