On 3/13/2015 3:34 AM, bearophile wrote:
"Strict mode" is a D2 with immutable+@safe+pure by default,

Note that you can get this largely by starting a module with the following:

   immutable @safe pure:

something like a "var" keyword to denote mutable values,

Transitive const may make this problematic.

no comma operator,

Some good arguments for this.

static full tracking of memory ownership,

Makes the language significantly more complex.

less implicit casts (because now we have the safe int(x) sytnax),

I think D does very well with implicit casts.

and few other small changes that make the language less bug prone and
more strict.

And I'd still like built-in tuple syntax in D.

[... Just one more feature ...] is the road to hell.