On Friday, 22 May 2015 at 17:05:10 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 04:00:28PM +0000, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Friday, 22 May 2015 at 14:11:49 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>+1, finally, something other than the usual bickering on the >forum.
>;-)

LOL. Don't worry. I'm sure that someone will come along and start
griping about something soon.

:(

Joking aside, we do seem to frequently have the problem that what we have is good enough that folks expect it to be perfect and thus start
complaining about how we don't do something well enough when we
actually do it better than most anyone else. D certainly isn't perfect - and we _do_ have areas to improve upon - but we what we do have is
pretty darn awesome.
[...]

Agreed, D does have its warts and dark corners, but overall it's
extremely awesome. I just can't bring myself to starting new projects in
any other language these days

True, true. If I have the choice, it's D. If it's another language, I very soon start to miss D's features.

(unless I get paid to do it, of course).
D has totally wrecked my life, and it's all yall's fault!! j/k