On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 at 19:15:34 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-05-27 14:17, Kagamin wrote:

Well, that's the point: the function is a normal function, only some of its parameters require specially prepared arguments, this can't be missed as soon as arguments are passed to the respective parameters.

I prefer to be more explicit in this case, especially since the keyword is already available.

I think it's more important to be explicit in the macro invocation than in the macro declaration. You can tell from the macro declaration that it's a macro you are looking at, even without the `macro` keyword, but the proposed syntaxes offer no no way to tell between a regular function call and a macro invocation by looking at the callsite alone.