On Thursday, 28 May 2015 at 14:38:51 UTC, Manu wrote:
I expect I'm not alone. Please share the absolute blockers preventing you from adopting D in your offices. I wonder if there will be common
themes emerge?

I do use it at work, but I also don't really have a collaborative codebase. These are usually assistant programs/scripts, our primary product is web-based and runs on IIS. I do QA work so not involved in the Android/iOS work. I've had complaints that I was using D and others wouldn't want to learn it to help contribute, switching to our company language (C#) didn't help in getting on-board to contribute to my projects. I'm back to writing whatever I can in D.