On Monday, 8 June 2015 at 19:17:03 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Monday, 8 June 2015 at 18:57:17 UTC, ponce wrote:
I can't imagine the weird look-up rules that will be made for a translation unit both using modules and traditional headers. At the end of the day, another set of rules for C++ers to remembers.

I wonder when they will realize that a clean break is necessary. 36 years is far too long for a language to keep building on top of the past. Intel has been hurt by this with x86 recently, probably Microsoft with Windows too.

That is why Microsoft is going forward with WinRT.