On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 14:57:40 UTC, Wyatt wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 06:08:57 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Took a fresh look at std.container from a Design by Introspection perspective

I've seen you use this term a few times now; what does it mean?
(Lack of) Google results seem to indicate it's your own neologism.

* The documentation is appallingly bad, making std.container worse than non-existent.

I tried using it a couple times.  Failed miserably every time.

Regarding compatibility, I see three possibilities:

#breakmycode!

...is my first impulse. But really it doesn't matter much-- I'm not using std.container anywhere and I suspect it's much the same for most everyone else. I guess option 3 is fine, but std.collection isn't nearly so good a name.

-Wyatt

std.container2 and so on?