On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 16:00:30 UTC, Wyatt wrote:
I guess I'll have to wait for Adam's write-up, then.

I'm probably going to write that one tomorrow, but won't post it until Sunday night/Monday morning.

The short of it is to check for what methods are available instead of trying to name each possible combination. So instead of like checking if(is(A == DealloctableAllocator)), check if(hasMember!(A, "deallocate"))

The combination of potential methods makes it easier to look at one bit at a time instead of trying to abstract them all into concepts.