On Tuesday, 23 June 2015 at 16:33:29 UTC, Dominikus Dittes Scherkl wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 09:28:00 UTC, Tofu Ninja wrote:

I actually thought about it more, and D does have a bunch of binary operators that no ones uses. You can make all sorts of weird operators like +*, *~, +++, ---, *--, /++, ~~, ~-, -~,

+* is a specially bad idea, as I would read that as "a + (*b)", which is quite usual in C.

But in general very cool. I love ~~ and |- the most :-)

Yeah |- does seem like an interesting one, not sure what it would mean though, I get the impression it's a wall or something. Also you can basicly combine any binOp and any number of unaryOps to create an arbitrary number of custom binOps. ~+*+*+*+ could be valid! You could probably make something like brainfuck in D's unary operators.