On Friday, 12 June 2015 at 03:35:31 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

Humm, work on getting gl3n into phobos or work on my ODBC driver manager. Tough choice.

I can only speak for myself. I'm sure there's a lot of value in solid ODBC support. I use SQL some, but I use matrix math more.

I'm not that familiar with gl3n, but it looks like it's meant for the math used in OpenGL. My knowledge of OpenGL is limited. I had some cursory interest in the developments of Vulkan earlier in March, but without much of a background in OpenGL I didn't follow everything they were talking about. I don't think many other languages include OpenGL support in their standard libraries (though I imagine game developers would welcome it).