On Saturday, 25 July 2015 at 12:15:04 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 7/23/15 4:52 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
On 7/23/2015 1:08 PM, Dicebot wrote:
 > I am not sure how it applies.

D interfaces (defined with the 'interface' keyword) are simple dispatch types, they don't require an Object. Such interfaces can also have
default implementations.

Is this new? I agree we should allow it, but I don't think it was added to the language yet.

Andrei

This is not in the language and should not be added lightly. There is all kind of collisions that could happen, and they need proper disambiguate rules.

Scala trait (different beast from Rust traits) is a successful implementation of this.