On Tuesday, 28 July 2015 at 13:30:52 UTC, Marc Schütz wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 July 2015 at 12:46:25 UTC, Adrian Matoga wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 July 2015 at 02:05:56 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
"tcak" wrote in message news:psflpqqpsukpfgpzh...@forum.dlang.org...

Why not like pragma(inline, [try | force | no]) ?

Walter liked the boolean version, which is certainly better than nothing.

I regret I missed this pull request and the chance to vote for "always"/"never" proposed by yebblies, which hit the right neurons in reader's brain instantly, unlike the generic true/false.

Someone made this exact suggestion in the PR, but as happens with most sensible suggestions, it was shot down.

I feel like that is becoming a trend for D, lately it feels like the only things that end up making its way into the language are dirty hacks.