On 07/28/2015 02:00 PM, Tofu Ninja wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 July 2015 at 11:52:32 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 July 2015 at 11:50:09 UTC, Marc Schütz wrote:
Nothing in your post gives us a clue which kind of name would be
better. In particular, it doesn't show that `AliasSeq` is any better
than `TypeTuple`. So we're changing it from a bad name to one that
could be even worse, for all we know.

Neither do we know anything about the other alternatives.

It seems you and deadalnix actually have useful evidence that can
answer these questions, but neither of you posted them. Please do!

What sort of evidence are you hoping for?

 — David

We know which is most popular :)

So far the only concrete "evidence" that any one has is the poll. Every
thing else is just speculation and anecdotes. No one else has bothered
to collect any other evidence.

What the poll has shown is that no proposed name is significantly more popular than 3 on a scale from 1 to 5.