On Sunday, 1 November 2015 at 07:30:57 UTC, Manu wrote:
I actually wrote that exact thing at Remedy (for Quantum Break) which runtime compiles D code, and hot-swaps the new code into the live data... if only I could liberate the source >_<

Wow, I had no idea D was being used for such a massive project, especially on a current-gen console. If I might ask before taking the thread too far off-topic, what tools did you guys use to maintain productivity and organization in such a huge project? (Debuggers, editors, IDEs, etc.)