On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:42:31 -0400, AJ <a...@nospam.net> wrote:

Apparently it is NOT off-topic (someone else said: "hey, all you guys who
don't want semicolons: find another language or create your own!"). While I wasn't proposing to change D, I wasn't NOT suggesting it, necessarily, for
consideration in some version down the line (or what D could maybe morph
into).

Your suggestion that you were not proposing to change the D language is either supremely misleading, or flat out lying.

The original post said "Why not eliminate the requirement for semicolon statement terminators." If you didn't mean D, then what the hell are you talking about? And why on the D newsgroup?

This is a very very old argument. It's been argued about 5 times on this newsgroup alone. And one more time isn't going to change anyone's mind. Find another topic.

-Steve