On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 19:54:45 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 12/21/2015 02:43 PM, Jack Stouffer wrote:
IMO we should stay away from trans-plied languages like SCSS, Less, and
CoffeeScript, for several reasons
[snip]

That sounds reasonable. -- Andrei

Meanwhile, we could also consider the [U.S. Government's standards] (https://playbook.cio.gov/designstandards/), which do explicitly suggest using SCSS. On the other hand, also explicitly state not to use Bootstrap.

It also recommends a few different m**w js frameworks (like angular), but don't think it mentions coffeescript one way or another iirc. From what I've seen, these standards are actually exceptionally well written.