On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 09:18:45 UTC, Israel wrote:
Why not take it to the next level while youre at it? Add user comments that can be rated by users and sorted by date.

My dream does not include user comments. I don't think well-written documentation benefits from them, and adding such a thing would surely include some kind of speed hit on the page, harm downloadability, etc.; the page would then have a dynamically loaded section.

That isn't necessarily a dealbreaker, it just isn't a part of my dream.

On the other hand, I do dream of a suggestion box on the page that contacts the authors so they can incorporate it... which isn't totally different than comments.

So I'll put it down as a maybe.