On Wednesday, 3 February 2016 at 08:40:54 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Wednesday, 3 February 2016 at 08:34:47 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
So for comparison, D (Programming Language) shows 36 searches in January 2016 in Google Trends for me, while the webmaster tools show 235 klicks on vibed.org for "vibe.d" searches in the same timeframe (12 clicks for "dlang"). So the question is what those Google Trend numbers actually show, it can't be the total amount of searches.

I believe it is percentage relative to the peak of the graph?

If you hover over the question mark in the circle you get this:

«Numbers represent search interest relative to the highest point on the chart. If, at most,10% of searches for the given region and time frame were for "pizza," we'd consider this 100. This doesn't convey absolute search volume. Learn more»