"For those of you who think you have already seen unums, this is a different approach. Every one of the slides here is completely new and has not been presented before the Multicore 2016 conference [in Wgtn, NZ]."

Here is the link as promised to the new presentation by John Gustafson:
http://www.johngustafson.net/unums.html

I strongly recommend that you download the presentation [Powerpoint, 35 pages] as there are lots of Notes with the presentation.

Note that the previous thread re Unums, can be found here:
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/quzsjahniokjotvta...@forum.dlang.org

I welcome any feedback, especially from Walter or Andrei.

cheers Nick