On Tuesday, 23 February 2016 at 15:12:38 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 February 2016 at 13:46:33 UTC, Charles wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 February 2016 at 08:49:50 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
If you don't find people with D, this might be an opportunity.

There is https://bitbucket.org/bachmeil/dmdinline2

This seems to be the opposite of what I'd need unfortunately.

Why not? You can easily wrap that inside some R and no-one would know it was D.

Because I looked at the wrong example, sorry. Now that I know it fits the bill it just needs Windows support (beyond docker) to be really practical.