On Tuesday, 23 February 2016 at 01:08:38 UTC, Charles wrote:
On Monday, 22 February 2016 at 21:27:31 UTC, Nick B wrote:
On Monday, 22 February 2016 at 17:15:54 UTC, Charles wrote:
[...]

 Slide 12, 0101 is repeated. The top
[...]

I will check with John re this error.

[...]

Its likely that we can not add the Notes to the PDF, which is why I recommended to everyone, to download the presentation, and read it via Powerpoint, then you can see all the Notes.

Nick

I saw you looking for heavy math users. I work with quite a few actuaries, but I probably wouldn't be able to convince them to use anything if there wasn't a way to use it with either SAS or R. SAS can import C functions, but that's about it in terms of interop.

If you don't find people with D, this might be an opportunity.

There is https://bitbucket.org/bachmeil/dmdinline2