Thank you all for the feedback.

I think I might still need a little more feedback as to what the project should actually entail, but here's what it's looking like so far:

Implement lock free allocation using std.experimental.allocator's freelists (SharedFreeList? It was the only thing in the documentation that specifically mentions lock free allocation)

Implement a generational garbage collector

Implement precise garbage collection (possibly piggybacking off of Rainer's work)

Does anyone think that might be too much to take on or does it sound pretty good? I have other garbage collector things I'd like to explore, but I they should probably go in the "if time allows" category at this point.

   Jeremy